November 21st, 2013 – Commitment
The main subject of today’s call was:
“Commitment unlocks the doors of imagination, allows vision, and
gives us the “right stuff” to turn our dreams into reality.” – James Womack
“All doubt, despair, and fear become insignificant once the intention of
Life becomes Love.” ~ Rumi
1) Get centered
2) What is the dream or bigger vision that you have for yourself?
3) What is your current commitment level to this on a scale of 1-10
(10 being, I’m ALL in)
4) If your commitment level is not a 10 – what is the fear that’s standing in your way?
5) Identify where the fear is in your body.
6) Let yourself get acquainted with the fear – be an observer to it, be sure not to join it,
but simply be curious and aware. (this is most likely an “old thought” or thought of the past)
7) Begin to embrace the fear and honor it. This fear is protecting you. You are on the
“same page”. Let the voice of fear know that you don’t want to be hurt either.
8) Shower it with love.
9) Let this voice of fear know that it can truly trust you. You have grown, have greater
discernment than ever, and you are not going to take yourself into dangerous places.
Listen to the recording for the remainder of the exercise. . . : )
Patty: Life is taking a turn and I am feeling a passion to move to the West coast,
specifically LA. I also know that wherever you go, there you are. I am learning to
listen to my guides and I believe this move will fulfill me in ways Florida no longer can.
Can a person “use up” a place? I feel peaceful, calm and focused, but no longer
feel a productive energy here in Miami. Have I used Miami up?