November 7th, 2013 – Overcoming Resistance
WOW!! What a powerful call today!
I loved the transformation that happened for those on the call!
Whoohoo! Stepping into their divine power and out of self-blame
and moving through resistance.
The main subject of today’s call was:
“Our job in this life is not to shape ourselves into some ideal we imagine we
ought to be, but to find out who we already are and become it.” ― Steven Pressfield,
The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles
??? Ask yourself the question – How did I overcome resistance today?
1) Get centered
2) What is the dream or bigger vision that you have for yourself?
3) Notice any resistance that comes up from having this dream or vision.
Where in your body or energy field do you notice it?
4) Shower that energy of resistance with love and totally acknowledge its existence.
(When you feel this in the future it will have less impact, because you have felt it now.
It will have less wind in its sails and may feel less believable)
5) Now focus on the dream or desire again. Give yourself permission to have this despite
the resistance, knowing that this time, when the resistance happens you will not retreat.
6) Embrace yourself and forgive yourself for ever falling for the resistance or untruths.
It’s all OK. You are consciously strengthening yourself all of the time and making new choices.
You are taking ownership of your life and choices and also coming into great awareness.
7) Say YES to the beautiful life that awaits you. Let the adventure begin! : )
Donna: I am just completing a divorce after over 20 years of marriage.
Any advice for moving on?
Julie: What is standing in the way of the ME & me relationship?
** To hear the mini readings, please listen to the recording.