October 24th, 2013 – Co-creation and Inspired Action vs. Making It Happen
The main subject of the call was:
Co-creation and Inspired Action vs. Making it happen
“By choosing your thoughts, and by selecting which emotional currents you
will release and which you will reinforce, you determine the quality of your Light.
You determine the effects that you will have upon others, and the nature of the
experiences of your life.” – Gary Zukav – from Seat of the Soul
“Keep your thoughts positive,
because your thoughts become your words.
Keep your words positive,
because your words become your behaviors.
Keep your behaviors positive,
because your behaviors become your habits.
Keep your habits positive,
because your habits become your values.
Keep your values positive,
because your values become your destiny.”
1) Get centered
2) Connect with your heart and heart center
3) Feel into your body and energy field do you sense any area of your life where
there is “a push” (where you are forcing vs. allowing energies to align)
4) Next feel into areas of your life where you feel success. Notice the flow and
movement you sense in this area.
5) Allow that same energy of flow and movement to now become present in the
initial area of your life you felt was forced or in “a push”.
6) Is there an action step that is coming to you? This may surprise you…you might
get that it’s time to take a day off, of go swimming, dancing or have a party.
Tari : Feeling fear of change. New opportunities are opening, is it in my best interest to
move into them?
** To hear Tari’s reading, please listen to the recording.