September 5th, 2013 – Receiving
Weeheee! Big openings on today’s call 🙂
It’s time to let yourself take in the goodness
and receive the LOVE!
Here’s a recap:
The main subject of today’s call was:
“Vulnerability is the birthplace of love, belonging, joy, courage,
empathy, and creativity. It is the source of hope, empathy, accountability,
and authenticity. If we want greater clarity in our purpose or deeper and
more meaningful spiritual lives, vulnerability is the path.” – Brene Brown
1) Center yourself.
2) For a moment, recognize that everything takes up energetic space.
3) Choose a phrase to receive – I am beautiful, I am loved, I am wealthy,
I am amazing, I am talented…
4) Say the phrase out lout a few times.
5) Feel where there is resistance to this phrase (or reality)
6) Breathe into the resistance; move your hand over the area in a circular
motion to assist in transforming the energy, then say, “I transform this into
pure energy.” (You don’t even have to know what the resistance is, you
simply get to let it go)
7) Say the phrase again.
8) Can you sense a change in your ability to receive it?
9) Congratulations! (If you did not sense a change repeat the exercise by
having someone say the phrase to you in the YOU form: You are beautiful,
You are loved, You are amazing…)
Here are the insights from the mini-readings:
Jeannine: In letting yourself receive large amounts of money, begin with
what you know. Let yourself begin to create offers that are based in what
you’ve already developed and can easily provide. Let the exchange of
energy happen so that it can continue to grow in your life and in your
relationship with money.
Amy: Your friendships will evolve in many ways. Some will become closer
and some will fall away. Let this happen naturally. There is no need to fear if
you’re not growing or that you’re staying the “same”. You are taking deliberate
steps to make changes…it’s already happening 🙂 Keep shining your light!